Saturday, May 14, 2016

Mouthpiece #21

For Love's Sake...
While the Pandavas were in their exile along with their queen Draupadi, once Draupadi asked Yudhishthir, how it was that he, the most virtuous of men and a disciple of Lord Krishna should suffer in so much misery? To this Yudhishthir answered, ‘The Himalayas, how grand and beautiful they are; I love them. They do not give me anything, but my nature is to love the grand, the beautiful, therefore I love them. Similarly, I love the Lord. He is the source of all beauty, of all sublimity. He is the only object to be loved; my nature is to love Him and therefore I love. I do not pray for anything, I do not ask for anything. Let Him place me wherever He likes. I must love Him for love’s sake. I cannot trade in love.’
continue here...

Magic in Kitchen (to stay cool...)
Aam Panna (Mango summer cooler)
This drink is supposed to be ideal for peak summer noons.
Raw mangoes : 4
Jaggery/powdered jaggery : as much as the pulp of the mangoes
Cumin seeds : 1 tsp (roasted and powdered)
Black salt : 1 1/2tsp
Black pepper : ½ tsp
Mint leaves : 8-10

recipe here...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails