Saturday, June 17, 2017

Mouthpiece #53

My elixir of life...
Over the years I have realised that nature inspires me in many more ways than one and I feel at peace just soaking the outdoors with an aware mind. It brings in me the realisation and the perspective of being a tiny part of something so grand, so magnificent. 

continue here...

Reading time...
I can hardly remember the last time I laid my hands on a seriously ‘unputdowanble’ book. Just happened to pick 'The kicking the bucket list’ while browsing the displayed books in a bookstore. Memory of those summer holidays came rushing back to me when reading unstoppably had become the routine for those two months. 

continue here...

Kitchen tales...
Garlic-pepper rasam
Over the years, I have seriously worked on perfecting this simple yet integral accompaniment of a South Indian meal. I do feel that now I can freeze this recipe for posterity.

continue here...

1 comment:

  1. Very informative, keep posting such good articles, it really helps to know about things.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails